WORKTECH19 Bengaluru is the forum for all those involved in the future of work and the workplace as well as real estate,
WORKTECH19 Bengaluru is the forum for all those involved in the future of work and the workplace as well as real estate, technology and innovation.
WORKTECH19 Bengaluru will attract some of the biggest and brightest names to debate, discuss, and divulge the latest thinking on the Future of Work and the Workplace. We will focus on technology, innovation and new ways of working, and will bring global best-practice, thought-leadership and case-studies from Europe, APAC and the US.
Join the community of senior professionals from real estate, coworking, facilities, HR, technology, executive management architecture, design and professional advisors to listen to global thought leaders, further their knowledge and share best practise and expertise.
Sessions & Speaker details:
- Neil Salton, MD, ChangeWorq
- Jelly Bean Working by – Philip Ross, Futurologist & CEO, Cordless Group & UNWORK
- High performance workplaces: How new office buildings embrace the changing face of work and workplace design by – Ulrich Blum, Associate, Zaha Hadid Architects ChangeWorq
- Future of data-led work space design by – Melissa Marsh, Founder and Executive Director of PLASTARC and Managing Director of Occupant Experience, SAVILLS
- Future of work with smart IOT and AI by- Geetha Adinarayan, Executive IT Architect, IBM Watson
- Buildings: From smart to responsive by – Sander Schutte, CEO, MAPIQ
- Expert Panel “The Future of work: The impact of disruptive technologies“
* Anurag Mathur, CEO, SAVILLS
* Renuka Rajagopal, Senior Director, Real Estate Workspace, VMWARE
* Praveen Vasudeva, Director, Workplace Resources, CISCO
* Udaya Shankar, Architect, DesignAlphabet
* Neil Salton, MD, ChangeWorq
- Workplace design as a strategic choice by – Aparna Piramal, Columnist and writer on business, design, urbanisation & workplaces, HT Mint
- The purpose future workplaces will be serving for by – Didi Lenz, Architect
- Expert Panel on “How new ways of working are changing the real estate game?”
* Juggy Marwah, Executive Managing Director, JLL
* Santosh Martin, Chief Marketing Officer, Bagmane
* Shobha R, Founder, Build Ed
* Sudhakar Pai, Founder, SPA
* Shashidhar, Sharma, Business Development, C&W
- Expert Panel by “Alternative workplace strategies: now it’s all about the people”
* Murli Naidu, Vice President GRE-Head India Design & Construction, Leading Banking Company
* Ravi Sarangan, Executive Director, Edifice Consultants Pvt Ltd.
* Prasad Vemuru Regional Director, Opentext
* Syed Moinuddin, Senior Director, CBRE
* Neil Salton, MD, ChangeWorq
- Creative architecture – The importance of intuition and taking risk by – Arunjot Singh Bhalla, Managing Director, RSP Design Consultants (India).
- Real Estate Case Study by – Bibhu Singh, Vice President, Corporate Services and Real Estate, Goldman Sachs.
Visit for more details – http://www.worktechindia.com/
(Friday) 9:30 am - 5:30 pm IST