Lucep along with BHIVE coworking space is hosting a Panel Discussion on Sales for startups . Sales Experts
Lucep along with BHIVE coworking space is hosting a Panel Discussion on Sales for startups . Sales Experts from the tech world together to think aloud the different approaches that startups can take.
- Moderated Panel
- Strategy – B2B startup sales strategies to help you target SMEs as well as corporate customers.
- Pipeline – How to build a sustainable sales pipeline that will help you get through economic downturns, and manage surge in demand as well.
- Lead Response/Management– Importance of responding quickly to leads, and balancing fast response vs. lead qualification. Which is right for you?
- Analytics – What sales tools do you need to track leads? How do you get the sales metrics and reports needed to interpret the results from an investor’s viewpoint?
- Zal Dastur, Director of Sales and Marketing & Co-Founder of Lucep
- Sumukha Rao, Founder & CEO of Ta3s
- Mangal D Karnad, Co-Founder of FableSquare – Former Head – Marketing Communications – Tally Solutions
- Rakesh Sharma, Business Consultant – Strategist – Idea Hamster & implementer
Zal Dastur is managing the growth of a new and exciting startup Lucep. Lucep is focused on providing a tool that connects leads from a website directly to the sales team in under 60 seconds. Lucep has deployed it’s system in such illustrious brands as Citibank, CBRE, Jaguar Land Rover and Starwood Hotels.
Specialities: Digital strategy, Digital Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Public Relations and Sales
Sumukha Rao has over 2 decades of experience in India and International market; having a successful track record in starting business, managing teams, achieving targets, running operations, creating innovative solutions and customer management.
During the journey, his ability to listen to customer pains, comprehend and create innovative out of box technical solutions has helped many organizations set up test center of excellence including few Fortune 500 companies, aiding them in achieving test automation and performance engineering goals.
He currently runs a successful software testing business, Ta3s Solutions with a vision to be the largest test automation vendor.
Mangal D Karnad is the co-founder of FableSquare – an Influencer Marketing Services Company. She comes with 3 decades of experience in diverse areas such as Software development, Business development and Marketing.
Before FableSquare, she worked for 10 years with Tally, where she played a pivotal role in positioning Tally and its Leadership as thought leaders. Recognising this contribution, CMO Asia conferred her as the ‘Most talented CMO of India’ in Nov, 2014.
Apart from being a certified coach, Mangal has also been trained in Time management, Relationship management, NLP, Creative writing and Theater. She has actively groomed several speakers and has served in various (voluntary) leadership roles for Toastmasters International.
Rakesh Sharma is an alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad and has over 10 years of experience in sales. He is an ex-entrepreneur with successful ventures in Finance and Real Estate.
In the past, he worked with companies like HLL, ICICI Bank and Bajaj Finserv. Prior to joining BHIVE he was mentoring and consulting start-ups at i2india venture fund.
He is an active speaker on various start-up forums. He loves to run, trek and considers himself an aspiring writer.
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
BHIVE Workspace HSR S6L-148, 5th Main, Sector 6, HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka- 560102 (next to Madhuram Restaurant), Bangalore Bangalore, Karnataka 560102 India